The Digital Explorers Lab gives students at La Salle the opportunity to put marketing skills learned in class to use by working with real clients. Our aim is to help students grow outside of the classroom and guide them to work on projects that align with their interests and career goals. By networking with established marketing professionals, engaging in meaningful workshops, and using the Digital Explorers Lab as a marketing information hub, Digital Explorers are able to surpass concepts learned in class and challenge themselves through hands-on projects.
The Digital Explorers Lab is comprised of La Salle Marketing Professors, Alumni, and Students.
- June Jiang – Lab Coordinator, Professor of Marketing
- Prince Boucher – Chief Advisor, Social Media Guru
- Adriana Puleo – Student Representative, Marketing Sophomore
- Madeline Fawcett – Student Representative, Marketing Sophomore
- Tori Wright – Student Representative, Marketing Senior